Skip to main content

backstory

it's raining there
and i was having a fear
of people seeing us 
so we ran to the dust
covered ally, well usually
but that day it was mud, beautifully
curled curls on her head
that sweet smell of her hair
the cold got to her
and she shivered
so i gave her my jacket
and so went to an ally where we sat
for longer than we had planned
for her eyes had banned 
my legs from moving
my heart began to sing
those songs of cupid
but i knew that it was stupid
of me to think that
so i spat 
to return to reality
warp back to present
she's my best friend's girl, a heaven sent 
boon for him
and although it seems
like a dysfunctional shit
i really hope that it works out for them
but somehow my heart still skips a beat
seeing her happy with that jackass
it almost seems like a movie cast
gone wrong
the one whom I'd loved in the past  
and the one whom i love are miles apart
from being similar but past is past
still it's a place
where i fond some peace
she'll always have a place
in my heart
a cameo of the past
#esperanza (a rarely used reference but she has a special place in my heart. don't give me that sinister grin guys i still love my idiot more than anyone else in the world)
#khyampwa (a jackass. nothing more to say)
-yakaa: jujaa:
P.S.: i know that this may be my longest one till date so have patience. hehe 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

special

never felt like this it's like waiting for a kiss and that hiss from someone trying to diss out to you, damn it made me angry i just couldn't see what he said to me about you, that we were not meant to be but you know that as well as i do that we love each other too so boo-hoo to all those haters, go shoo i don't need any of you to do what i need to do that is to show my love and go somewhere where we can call home even if its just an ice dome i'ma comb it with our love so all i need is you to have a perfect view of this world you are all above my world -yakaa: jujaa #topda(requested by this idiot) #promise(inspired by this idiot 😑😑😑)

bad day

he's shaking now everybody's wondering how well how about him wanting to shout that he is stressed the darkness has carassed his forehead and given him the dark kiss he's vomited twice and has a loose shit and he's being torn apart bit by bit his anxiety's more than just waist deep his WiFi's dead so no distractions and his stomach's been upturned by constant contractions yet he fights yet he writes till he sees tomorrow's light keeping a little bit of hope in sight but he can't contact his love and he is worried cause he has to shove more pills into his throat no more load he says yet sleep's not on its way it's been one of the worst days and on the floor he lays under the dark sky believing his own lies knowing that he is weak but still believing that he is growing stronger with each passing breakdowns -yakss: jujaa (i actually wrote this poem about a week earlier but as i already said, no WiFi to upload. it w

working hard

one side says up, another says down do i look like a fucking depressed clown to you when i have these episodes?? when two close sides inside fight within my so called brain trying to take control over my body while i look dazed like a fat glazed bun, yea i'm a nut case so what? i've read every article available on my MPD and i had that shit since before Power Rangers SPD began airing so yea it's been a long time but unlike wine it's only grown worse like an aged racing horse and while i try to guard my important ones from that side, working as hard as i can to keep these personalities  in check they leak out making me look fake but oh! my hard work is paying i can't stop but i keep delaying their appearances in my body till one day i explode till one day i cant contain them no more but till that day I'll work hard without having to say to keep my other sides beside.... -yakaa: jujaa: (i am working hard #promise..just not on the fiel