Skip to main content

somewhere in the back of my memory

But what about us? She said
As i lay dazed
Out in the sun
I was just about done
And i knew that she was nothing more than a hallucination
Her spiritual maze was on
And i was trapped in it
Finding my moment of peace
But then tears flowed
Time slowed
As i realized she was no more
I do have a score
To settle with her though
And it follows me no matter where i go
The debt that she placed on me
The debt that made me who i want to be
I remember her a lot
She was a major plot
In the movie of my life
The one with many mental fights
And as i fall from this graces height
And land on this place of blight
Her thought keeps the words going on
But although i’ve all but lost my home
There are some
Part of me
That finds some peace
In her memories
#simu(something i’ve told way many times before. I miss her n i feel saddned by her but just thinking about her makes me wanna grow. C saw the part of me thay sletches... never got to show her what i write and although she is long gone, she will.be a part of me till i die)
#promise(her smile still sends the shivers down my spine. M over her but some part of me still thinks of her as a time well spent. NO REGRETS)
-yakaa: jujaan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

special

never felt like this it's like waiting for a kiss and that hiss from someone trying to diss out to you, damn it made me angry i just couldn't see what he said to me about you, that we were not meant to be but you know that as well as i do that we love each other too so boo-hoo to all those haters, go shoo i don't need any of you to do what i need to do that is to show my love and go somewhere where we can call home even if its just an ice dome i'ma comb it with our love so all i need is you to have a perfect view of this world you are all above my world -yakaa: jujaa #topda(requested by this idiot) #promise(inspired by this idiot 😑😑😑)

bad day

he's shaking now everybody's wondering how well how about him wanting to shout that he is stressed the darkness has carassed his forehead and given him the dark kiss he's vomited twice and has a loose shit and he's being torn apart bit by bit his anxiety's more than just waist deep his WiFi's dead so no distractions and his stomach's been upturned by constant contractions yet he fights yet he writes till he sees tomorrow's light keeping a little bit of hope in sight but he can't contact his love and he is worried cause he has to shove more pills into his throat no more load he says yet sleep's not on its way it's been one of the worst days and on the floor he lays under the dark sky believing his own lies knowing that he is weak but still believing that he is growing stronger with each passing breakdowns -yakss: jujaa (i actually wrote this poem about a week earlier but as i already said, no WiFi to upload. it w

working hard

one side says up, another says down do i look like a fucking depressed clown to you when i have these episodes?? when two close sides inside fight within my so called brain trying to take control over my body while i look dazed like a fat glazed bun, yea i'm a nut case so what? i've read every article available on my MPD and i had that shit since before Power Rangers SPD began airing so yea it's been a long time but unlike wine it's only grown worse like an aged racing horse and while i try to guard my important ones from that side, working as hard as i can to keep these personalities  in check they leak out making me look fake but oh! my hard work is paying i can't stop but i keep delaying their appearances in my body till one day i explode till one day i cant contain them no more but till that day I'll work hard without having to say to keep my other sides beside.... -yakaa: jujaa: (i am working hard #promise..just not on the fiel