Skip to main content

A maniac in blood

Guess who is back, back again

Yes I'm still that mad man, still insane

And yes, fuck, I'm still covered with the same blood stains

That I got back when I ripped the brains

off as soon as I busted his skull

But now I'm back, and fuck, you can't even block 

my way cuz you are all tied up, stuck in a chair

with super strong adhesive as I dance away

Watching me dance, two bodies dead

lay beside my bead

On yes, you are scared

You saw what I did to them

Peeled their skin as they were stuck to the wooden frame

Just like how you are- but don't worry, I am not so lame

To do those same things to you, I got a new game

Wanna listen to how I will blow your brains?

Shit, that was supposed to be the final dish but fuck it, I'll say



Have you ever wondered how long Can you survive eating yourself?

Well, I have, and I'm gonna try that 

with you cuz I'll feed you yourself - cut off your fat

burn it to seal your wound, as you gasp 

for air, but nope, your mouth will be stuffed with trash

burn your skin in your own fat, 

as you lay helpless, watching everything with your own eyes

those eyes filled with despise

helpless, despair, undisguised

but what do I care? It's exactly what I need

To feed the greed of the beast within


So let's continue - not only will I feed

you yourself, but I will also fill

your body slowly with air, filled to the brim

I wonder if you will swell up or blast Bing Bing Bing

Yet, I won't let that happen; You still have to see

every moment of yourself being cut, every cut you feel

I enjoy as I rip your spleen, 

drag your entrails, clean, I clean

Make a sausage, and Off I feed

you with yourself, no you won't be killed

at least not yet, but you will still bleed


But soon enough, it's the turn for your eyes

pop it goes, off your sight

and within no light, your pains alight

but all your desperation has been lit alight

burn burn burn, burn so bright

and as you lose final trace of life, 

You will hear a laugh, a laugh so bright

where even the devil might back off from fright

- Kuroka 

(Guess whose back? Well technically I've still been here. Just replace the .blogspot thingy with the .wordpress thingy and you will be redirected to "what the heck?" an thing I have been posting on. Actually was gonna post this one there but that one doesn't isn't really well known for this kinda ones ya know. If there is anyone reading this shit, do chekc it out. 


p.s this is technically the second part to Dead Weapon - Red Knife)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

special

never felt like this it's like waiting for a kiss and that hiss from someone trying to diss out to you, damn it made me angry i just couldn't see what he said to me about you, that we were not meant to be but you know that as well as i do that we love each other too so boo-hoo to all those haters, go shoo i don't need any of you to do what i need to do that is to show my love and go somewhere where we can call home even if its just an ice dome i'ma comb it with our love so all i need is you to have a perfect view of this world you are all above my world -yakaa: jujaa #topda(requested by this idiot) #promise(inspired by this idiot 😑😑😑)

bad day

he's shaking now everybody's wondering how well how about him wanting to shout that he is stressed the darkness has carassed his forehead and given him the dark kiss he's vomited twice and has a loose shit and he's being torn apart bit by bit his anxiety's more than just waist deep his WiFi's dead so no distractions and his stomach's been upturned by constant contractions yet he fights yet he writes till he sees tomorrow's light keeping a little bit of hope in sight but he can't contact his love and he is worried cause he has to shove more pills into his throat no more load he says yet sleep's not on its way it's been one of the worst days and on the floor he lays under the dark sky believing his own lies knowing that he is weak but still believing that he is growing stronger with each passing breakdowns -yakss: jujaa (i actually wrote this poem about a week earlier but as i already said, no WiFi to upload. it w

three way war

The war rages on but the angel’s gotta stay strong even after getting a beat down from each and every wrong turn they took and from the demons that includes a one hell of a behemoth of a monster too, the source of their strength; a boon of a soup that heals them time and again but one angel stains some o f that  soup with his blood and after drinking that some of them fall and become tainted and some of them feinted to fall just to destroy them all- those fallen angels that dangles so this three way war rages on; good, evil and mediocre ones, home has become a battle ground one trying to lift, one hanging on and one trying to bring us down and it will rage on till our life is gone -yakaa: jujaa