Skip to main content

chaos

everything's so heavy
it's too much to carry
the load of all these emotions
and all the frustrations
it's normal one time
and everything looks fine
but suddenly everything's on
no forms
but all the emotions 
that are kept hidden
gushes out and overwhelmes me
and i can't see
anything clearly
it's too much for me
but it's written in the sands of dee
a pain only for this body
no wait! it's for my mind
i just gotta brac myself till i unwind

it's the same thing 
day in
and day out, i can't feel anyting
and that leads to sadness
the kiss 
of emptyness
no emotions in me
no quantity
no nothing
a waste of life, but i'm living
with a pain that doesn;t heal
with the seal
of numb
i've cut my thimb
many times just to feel
the real deal
of pain

no it ain't me
that wasn't my doing
no i wasn;t toying
with ya'll
i have no such goal
to mess with anybody
and especially that shawty
girl that i like
wait it's not me again
i don't wanna pick any fight
with anyone
hell i wanna fight
that's what give me delight
oh! c'mon man
it's not me again and dammn
how i wish i could explain
in plain
words what i do
but there's more to
me than meets the eye

boon it happens
and it syphones
a hell lota enemy's
but i wish that  they could see
that i'm not an angry beast
but that i'm trying to defeat 
that beast
and not repeat
that mistake again
that i'm still sane
that i'm not a lame
loser who loses to the anger
that i myself is my most danger-
ous enemy that i just can't
control my rage no matter how much i want
to control it
that i'm like a ticking
time bomb ready to explode
like a hulk
and destroy a bulk
of everything

i hear voices 
and loud noises
that don't really exist
that those voices also consists
of visuals
and it's beccome a usual
thing for me to talk
and stalk
non existing beings
and hear the story of non-living things
i am more deep 
cause i feel
things that are not even there
i stare 
into the deep blue eyes
that likes
me back like i love
them but like i said above
they really don't exist
but they are there for me
nobody can see
or hear them but i can
no! they are not ghosts bu a figment
of my schizophrenia

yay! I'm happy
but that was a acrappy
minute ago
now i'm so
sad that i could literally cry
an ocean, no wait now i can dry
that same ocean, yes
it's rage
damn those
mood swings
but one thing
is constant that hind-
ering feeling in the heart
one thats never apart 
from me, yes the only
thing constant, loneli-
ness but apart from that
my heart's a magic hat
cause nobody knows
what it'll grow
out to be, like it's unpredictable
jumble of cables
like nobody
not even me
knowing where one emotion meets
another one's end
or when one emotion might
begin...

-yakaa: jujaa


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

special

never felt like this it's like waiting for a kiss and that hiss from someone trying to diss out to you, damn it made me angry i just couldn't see what he said to me about you, that we were not meant to be but you know that as well as i do that we love each other too so boo-hoo to all those haters, go shoo i don't need any of you to do what i need to do that is to show my love and go somewhere where we can call home even if its just an ice dome i'ma comb it with our love so all i need is you to have a perfect view of this world you are all above my world -yakaa: jujaa #topda(requested by this idiot) #promise(inspired by this idiot 😑😑😑)

bad day

he's shaking now everybody's wondering how well how about him wanting to shout that he is stressed the darkness has carassed his forehead and given him the dark kiss he's vomited twice and has a loose shit and he's being torn apart bit by bit his anxiety's more than just waist deep his WiFi's dead so no distractions and his stomach's been upturned by constant contractions yet he fights yet he writes till he sees tomorrow's light keeping a little bit of hope in sight but he can't contact his love and he is worried cause he has to shove more pills into his throat no more load he says yet sleep's not on its way it's been one of the worst days and on the floor he lays under the dark sky believing his own lies knowing that he is weak but still believing that he is growing stronger with each passing breakdowns -yakss: jujaa (i actually wrote this poem about a week earlier but as i already said, no WiFi to upload. it w

working hard

one side says up, another says down do i look like a fucking depressed clown to you when i have these episodes?? when two close sides inside fight within my so called brain trying to take control over my body while i look dazed like a fat glazed bun, yea i'm a nut case so what? i've read every article available on my MPD and i had that shit since before Power Rangers SPD began airing so yea it's been a long time but unlike wine it's only grown worse like an aged racing horse and while i try to guard my important ones from that side, working as hard as i can to keep these personalities  in check they leak out making me look fake but oh! my hard work is paying i can't stop but i keep delaying their appearances in my body till one day i explode till one day i cant contain them no more but till that day I'll work hard without having to say to keep my other sides beside.... -yakaa: jujaa: (i am working hard #promise..just not on the fiel