Skip to main content

oh crap!!!

well shit! I've fallen for her
not in the past but now she makes my heart flutter
well shit! this makes things awkward
I'm like a dog that can't bark
why did my vision change? the way i see...
why man!!! because she is my freaking bestie
Naw man! i can't be feeling this
she is actually on my list...
lemme think clearly for a moment...

(ater six  months)

oH! shit!!! i have to somehow bend
my heart from not feeling this thing
but do i think i can change it?
Naw! I've always been a crazy shit
si i guess I'll just let it roll
and try not to make her my ultimate goal
easier said than done mate
now that i think abpout it... it musta been fate
that made me meet
this girl who seeks
light in impossible if times
this idiot who won't let me whine
in peace, this annoying lil piece
man i somehow have to stitch
my mouth shut and stay quiet
and tell myself massive lies
so be it! it's a decision
it's a mission
roger that brain
but zip it i'll never let her find
that she is one sweet wine
to this ex-alcoholic
a forbidden temptation
a love interest, a  source of fun
for my heart that has to be sacrifised
just for... well my own sake
because i've learnt from my past mistake
yup! not the first time here my pal
i just wanna crawl
into my own little hole
but i've gotta be bold
and pretend that everything's normal
just cuz i don't wanna ruin my friendship with beautiful mess of a girl
the one that i've fallen for
the bestie... whose fallen for somebody else....

#iku_iku(the past mistake here in the poem. :D :D. i let her know my feelings and BOOM we weren't talking for a year. but back to being besties again bitches!!!)
#pinch_of_hope (yup this one too. hehe. fell for her but didn't let her know and BOOM she vanished into thin air with nothing but insta account... that too which i found after years of her departure. sad luck and a mad heart. who knows, this shit may happen again for all i know and if it happens again... OH CRAP!!! HAHA)

-yakaa: jujaan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

special

never felt like this it's like waiting for a kiss and that hiss from someone trying to diss out to you, damn it made me angry i just couldn't see what he said to me about you, that we were not meant to be but you know that as well as i do that we love each other too so boo-hoo to all those haters, go shoo i don't need any of you to do what i need to do that is to show my love and go somewhere where we can call home even if its just an ice dome i'ma comb it with our love so all i need is you to have a perfect view of this world you are all above my world -yakaa: jujaa #topda(requested by this idiot) #promise(inspired by this idiot 😑😑😑)

bad day

he's shaking now everybody's wondering how well how about him wanting to shout that he is stressed the darkness has carassed his forehead and given him the dark kiss he's vomited twice and has a loose shit and he's being torn apart bit by bit his anxiety's more than just waist deep his WiFi's dead so no distractions and his stomach's been upturned by constant contractions yet he fights yet he writes till he sees tomorrow's light keeping a little bit of hope in sight but he can't contact his love and he is worried cause he has to shove more pills into his throat no more load he says yet sleep's not on its way it's been one of the worst days and on the floor he lays under the dark sky believing his own lies knowing that he is weak but still believing that he is growing stronger with each passing breakdowns -yakss: jujaa (i actually wrote this poem about a week earlier but as i already said, no WiFi to upload. it w

working hard

one side says up, another says down do i look like a fucking depressed clown to you when i have these episodes?? when two close sides inside fight within my so called brain trying to take control over my body while i look dazed like a fat glazed bun, yea i'm a nut case so what? i've read every article available on my MPD and i had that shit since before Power Rangers SPD began airing so yea it's been a long time but unlike wine it's only grown worse like an aged racing horse and while i try to guard my important ones from that side, working as hard as i can to keep these personalities  in check they leak out making me look fake but oh! my hard work is paying i can't stop but i keep delaying their appearances in my body till one day i explode till one day i cant contain them no more but till that day I'll work hard without having to say to keep my other sides beside.... -yakaa: jujaa: (i am working hard #promise..just not on the fiel