Skip to main content

In Control

How long did has it been?
How long did I stay in
my room refusing to be seen?
Well it feels like it has been too long
since I was last heard, since I was where I belong
Where am I? Where did I came from?
Well doesn't matter Now I am strong
enough to control whatever storm
comes my way. That kid has grown
grown enough to understand that he can't be harmed
A silent voice that had been farmed
came to see the magic charm.
The quiet grey sky fills his view
but his thoughts are nowhere to be seen, nothing to spew
a kid locked in his room, finally threw
his old skin is now born a new
but why is he so calm, what has he brewed
in his head while no one heard him, his thoughts were screwed
but now he smiles, what did he knew?
no one knows so that's why I say
listen to him, listen to that kid who is quite all night and day
Ask him, listen what reason has he slayed
to smile like he is now, when the world is not okay
why does he look so in control in the light of the grey?
This smile is scary, blood on his ash-trey
but he is smiling, did he betray
his own thoughts? what thoughts lay
in his mind, his messed up head?
"for the first time in a long time, I feel in control" he says
"After a long time I am out in the hue of grey
this is where I had stayed
for the longest time, where I had laid
the bed rock of my core, this is my core but hey
it's not over yet, the darkness still conveys
but it is fine, i like it now, cause never does it stray
outside where it should not, it is my pet
although it is late, I will never forget
that I am a man in grey, a man born from mistakes
so in the silent chaos, does my comfort stays"


- Yakaa: Jujaan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

special

never felt like this it's like waiting for a kiss and that hiss from someone trying to diss out to you, damn it made me angry i just couldn't see what he said to me about you, that we were not meant to be but you know that as well as i do that we love each other too so boo-hoo to all those haters, go shoo i don't need any of you to do what i need to do that is to show my love and go somewhere where we can call home even if its just an ice dome i'ma comb it with our love so all i need is you to have a perfect view of this world you are all above my world -yakaa: jujaa #topda(requested by this idiot) #promise(inspired by this idiot 😑😑😑)

bad day

he's shaking now everybody's wondering how well how about him wanting to shout that he is stressed the darkness has carassed his forehead and given him the dark kiss he's vomited twice and has a loose shit and he's being torn apart bit by bit his anxiety's more than just waist deep his WiFi's dead so no distractions and his stomach's been upturned by constant contractions yet he fights yet he writes till he sees tomorrow's light keeping a little bit of hope in sight but he can't contact his love and he is worried cause he has to shove more pills into his throat no more load he says yet sleep's not on its way it's been one of the worst days and on the floor he lays under the dark sky believing his own lies knowing that he is weak but still believing that he is growing stronger with each passing breakdowns -yakss: jujaa (i actually wrote this poem about a week earlier but as i already said, no WiFi to upload. it w

three way war

The war rages on but the angel’s gotta stay strong even after getting a beat down from each and every wrong turn they took and from the demons that includes a one hell of a behemoth of a monster too, the source of their strength; a boon of a soup that heals them time and again but one angel stains some o f that  soup with his blood and after drinking that some of them fall and become tainted and some of them feinted to fall just to destroy them all- those fallen angels that dangles so this three way war rages on; good, evil and mediocre ones, home has become a battle ground one trying to lift, one hanging on and one trying to bring us down and it will rage on till our life is gone -yakaa: jujaa