Skip to main content

Still Alive

Etoooo check check  - Eklo Yatri is back with a dose of coffee after a shit long time


Its been a while 

Since I have written in this style

I want to smile

But that would be a lie

It's been a while

Since I have moved on from this life

But that faint shadow in the sky

Still lies, 

Despite all the tries 

Despite all the vibes

That I destroyed in my own style

Of destruction, I cried

When my world ended with her smile

But I had to move on despite

Not having the will, had to be wild

Had to stop being a child

Had no option but to keep on living on the high

Had to live on  the edge of knife

Not able to truly live nor die

Damn I wanted to die

Sever all connection, and end my life

But I had to go on, had to strive

For a better day, Had to be wild

So I am here, writing in the same old style

I am not the same, but that butt-shit-kid is still alive

That kid that wanted to- and should have died.

But is somehow holding on to the last shred of life

Somehow, Don't know how, Still alive...

Despite loose all hope, loosing all the will to fight

Somehow, Don't know how, Still alive...

- Kuroka

(Well back in more than 2 years bitches. Prolly will go missing again. Have changed my style and moved on to new site though. 

https://yakaajujaan.wordpress.com/ 

Toodles bitches) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

memor....hallucination

that cute little butt of hers those beautifull brunette curls that flows across her face yeah the same one with button nose and her smile the one that goes all the way to her heart it was nothing but a lie oh why did i had to lie??? why did i had to break that promise i made her yeah i cried but tears stopped right before they reached my eyes i had a reason for ending it and she knew it every bit so well: even more than me that she could tell what i had to say hello miss cuddles! well you ain't there thats just my hallucination please don't stare at me i can't bare to see you go, where are you now??? nowhere but in my brain -yakaa: jujaa #felicity (i wrote this one some two years back. back then i was called eklo yatri. meanings the same it's just a matter of language. dedicated to felicity. she meant the world to me. n even though we have drifted apart i still hallucinate her voice)

when a writer dies

A lot has been said  a lot had to be said that's what we do, we the word warriors that's what we do, we the hurt worriers that's at times all we have that's at times all we can slap others with, our mode of expression that's the skill we have chosen to hone after years and years of jolting down useless lines after days and months of thinking through times through times of worries and through times of stress word has been our last line of defense the things written but unspoken the lines written from the heart that is broken yes, that is the only thing we have at most times the only place where we can safely whine but there comes a time when all of it stops, There comes a time when the pen drops and that is what we consider our death when all that needs to be said has been said or when the last hope of hope has been laid to rest that's when we have lost interest not in our craft but in our lives that is when a writer truly dies and writers block is not the death ...

lie

i act but that's all i got left to keep myself same from my own emotions, i don't want no help from anybody but i'm getting them from everybody but i feel no shame cause i haven't asked them from anyone and now i ain't got no home and my hearts turned into stone and after years of hone- ning my skills I've finally succeed in letting my head taking over my heart cause once broken and hurt heart only gives bad advice so we should only listen to it in trifle amount I've learned to ignore the sounds the voices in my head that speaks of hatred I've learned to lie so high that even the sky despises me, i like to hide the monster in me the one no one must ever see -yakaa: jujaa